Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Books for Eli

I recently asked on my facebook page for my friends to list books they enjoyed when they were little, that I should get for Eli. I think we ended up with a pretty good list of children's books.

All in all over 75 comments and likes, and 66 different books were mentioned. I am listing the top 10 (with some ties) here for you. Each is linked to an amazon.com search for the book.

To see the complete list go to my facebook profile.

1. Goodnight Moon - 10

2. Love You Forever - 7

3. Winnie the Pooh - 4

4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - 4

5. Dr Suess Books - 3

6. The Giving Tree - 3

7. The Pokey Little Puppy - 3

8.  Berenstain Bears - 2

9. Brown Bear Brown Bear - 2

10. Chika Chika Boom Boom - 2

11. Curduroy - 2

12. The Happy Man and His Dumptruck - 2


Oh, if you haven't gotten a few copies of the Lullaby CD now is the time. Each copy sold reduces our final costs. Order as many as you like! www.indieheaven.com/artists/russellmartin 

Do you like our facebook page? Go to www.facebook.com/lullabycd and click "like."

Want to know what we're talking about.. Check out these other posts about our adoption process.

A video update- With special footage of the "Bored Song"



Receive these blog updates into your email inbox. Subscribe  to Russell and Meagan's Journey by Email

1 comment:

  1. Hi Russell ~

    I have no idea if you remember me. My name is Jennifer Bonvillain (formerly Rives), and we went to high school together and church, too, I think, although I didn't make it much as a child.

    I just purchased a couple copies of the CD to use as baby gifts for friends. You did an outstanding job on it! I'm glad you posted a link to it on Facebook or I would never have known about them or about your blog. :)

    I've enjoyed peeking into your lives as you await the arrival of your precious son. Parenthood is an exciting, exhilarating, exhausting experience, and one I wouldn't trade for anything in the world! Godspeed to you as you bring your son home!

    ReplyDelete