Friday, May 13, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I already shared how we we got the news we would be bringing Eli home, and then about what happened on Saturday... well, Here's the rest of the story.
Sunday started for me with a quick visit to see Eli, and then a trip to nearby Tuttle UMC to lead music at my friend Andy James' church.


Andy and I know each other from UMR and working on our church magazine. He recently went back to working as a pastor in a local church. We played some of the traditional hymns I grew up on, and then I played "East to West" by Casting Crowns. Andy was starting a new series on forgiveness.

Afterwards my dad, who came with me, and I drove back in time to meet my Uncle Mark and Aunt Francee, along with Meagan and my mom for lunch. Then, back to the hospital for the 3 p.m. feeding.

Then it was the final visit by family.. again I'll let the photos do the talking.





Then was what they call rooming in... I'll tell you about that and our trip home in the next post...

By the way.. have you bought a Lullaby CD yet? Click here..

No comments:

Post a Comment