Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Special Thanks to Indie Heaven


When I created the Lullaby CD, I had hoped to sell a few copies to help with our adoption process. So far this is going pretty much according to that plan. I recorded the CD and put it up on Indie Heaven.
Indie Heaven is a site dedicated to helping independent Christian artists. Since I had been on there for some of my other music I thought that would be a great place to put this CD.
What I did not expect though, was to receive a donation of $1000 towards our adoption process from its members. 
Here is a bit of the blog post shared by Keith Mohr, Indie Heaven President:
"After I learned more about the reason for Russell’s new CD, I prayed how Indieheaven could be of help to them, and I sensed God leading me to donate a portion of the income received from our wonderful Indieheaven members support in December. I notified Russell about the donation, and they were very grateful for the donation."
This donation has helped us to get a good start on our second payment, along with continued CD sales, a few concerts, and setting money aside.
I encourage you to go check out Indie Heaven and its various artists. There are many Christian artists, with many different styles.
Check out the top 20, listen to Indie Heaven Radio, or go vote on the Fan Faves.
Again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment